Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

LOL! Fancharacters!

Its SO TRUE, that is why I HATE FanCharacters!

Poontah! Poontah!

I think i understand one of the jokes...

So basically, this is like "Death by Snu Snu" from Futurama, but with a disturbing twist...

Men These Days Men These Days

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF MAH PENIS!

True and hilarious, showed it to all of my friends, they loved it.

Stickman91 responds:

Dick jokes will never die. :)

Thanks for watching, sharing, and enjoying this silly thing!

Can You Beat It? Can You Beat It?

Infuriatingly Difficult, but fun!

What I like about this game is that its very possible to complete, but still extremely hard. What i mean is thing like the Impossible Game just make you want to give up while this game makes you want to keep trying. I'm not saying this is the new QWOP, but this game is still addictingly frustrating.

The only downside I could think of is that it needs some tunes. A nice looping techno track perhaps...

Stickman91 responds:

I probably would've included music if I had developed this into a bigger and more substantial game, but I liked the idea of keeping the file size really low, and not including audio just seemed "cleaner" in this case. I don't know.

Anyway, I appreciate the review! It took a while for me to nail a nice, challenging layout of blocks, and it's great to know you get a kick out of it. :)

Zero Hour (2011) Zero Hour (2011)

This is some awesome shit!

Defiantly downloading, this song is AWESOME dude!

deadlyfishes responds:

Thanks! I wish NG would let me change the info so I can put my website up, but for now I'll post it here: http://www.matthewpablo.com if you'd like to hear more of my stuff!

Fucking Fuck Fuck Fucking Fuck Fuck

This ain't bad!

When I saw the title I thought this was going to be a piece of crap. I was wrong. The only thing I see that was wrong with it was that it was too short! :P